Book Rooms and Guest house starting @ 299 per day in katra Call : 9858594872 (Ram darbar)

Query form

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maa Vaishno ka bulawa aaya hai


 This is Pushpender. I m going to write a few lines about my trip Maa Vaishno Devi temple. Recently, I had a trip to Jammu (Maa Vaishno Devi temple).On the first week of September,2009, I suddenly thought of visiting Maa Vaishno Devi Temple . I made up my mind to fulfill my desire. I started searching train availability to reach my destination from my place (Noida,delhi & NCR). I found two trains-jambu mail & jaat Express which are running from new Delhi  to Jammu Tawai Station (Jammu) ,twice in a week. I kept on searching ticket availability in both the trains & ultimately got availability of tickets in jat Express for the 13 september. I felt extremely happy getting accommodations on train. But, again felt that going to such a wonderful place alone, would be a hectic decision. So, i thought of a company & approached one of my best friend(Vipin Businessman). I knew that vipin was a devotee of Maa Durga,so he will think several times to turn down my proposal. I tried to convince him by saying"Maa Durga ka bulawa aaya hai". He phoned to his parent & got permission too, to make this trip. So, we obtained confirmed ticket for two passengers from new Delhi  Station to Jammu Tawai Station for the journey on 13th sept,2009 through IRCTC E-ticket facility.By profession, i was working as a SEO(Bajaj infocom Pvt Ltd) in Delhi’. To be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner